TCNJ Transition to ADP
- Effective for calendar year 2020, ADP will begin processing TCNJ’s wage payments and employment taxes, including IRS Forms W-2 and 1095 issuance. This starts with the first pay of 2020 dated 1/10/2020. Please note however that W-2s and 1095s for the 2019 tax year will still be issued by TCNJ.
- The TCNJ Payroll Department will continue to be responsible for its normal day to day processing of payroll-related transactions.
- Pay cycles are not changing. You will still get paid on the same biweekly pay cycle.
- If you are already enrolled in Direct Deposit, you do not have to do anything at this time. You will begin receiving your paycheck through ADP in January 2020.
- For those employees receiving paper paychecks, your check from ADP will be delivered to the Payroll office. You must come to the Payroll Office during designated pick up times to receive your check.