The College of New Jersey

Apply     Visit     Give     |     Alumni     Parents     Offices     TCNJ Today     

Supplemental Payments

Compensation for work completed by College faculty, staff and student employees is processed through the Payroll Office.

If a College employee engages in work outside of their regular scope of duties their supervisor must complete a Supplemental Authorization form which is located in the Payroll Office in the Administrative Services Building.

Additional questions related to payment of wages may be directed to