The TCNJ Payroll Office has transitioned all employee pay information to the Oracle Cloud system. You can manage information related to direct deposits and tax withholdings, as well as view your pay information via the ‘Payslips’ module within the cloud. Additionally, you are strongly encouraged to set-up an account with ADP to ensure access to pay information, even after your service to the College has ended. Please view ADP pages for more information.
On Oracle Cloud you can:
- Manage/view direct deposit information (Cloud Self Service DirDep Training Guide2)
- Manage/view tax withholding information (Cloud Self Service Tax Training Guide)
- View your payslips beginning with your first pay for January 2021.
Visit TCNJ Today, click on the Oracle Cloud icon, and use your TCNJ login credentials to log into Oracle Cloud.
On ADP you can:
- View payslip information beginning with your first pay for January 2021.
- Access W2 forms (or elect to have them delivered electronically) beginning with 2020
Click to access ADP instructions.
For self-service support related to enrolling in or modifying direct deposit settings, please view the Cloud Self Service DirDep Training Guide2.
For self-service support related to entering or updating your tax withholding (W4) information, please view the Cloud Self Service Tax Training Guide.
For self-service support related to enrolling in and navigating the ADP system, please view the ADP registration information webpage.
If you need additional assistance or have questions related to payment of wages, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.